- 24.3 billion Euros in gross written premiums
- 170 billion Euros assets under management
- 2 billion Euros Net Banking Income
- 1 billion Euros Pre-Tax net profit
BNP Paribas Cardif
The benchmark in insurance partnerships
BNP Paribas Cardif insures people, their families and their property through savings and protection products and services. Our proven expertise in marketing and distributing insurance products contributes to the success of our partners around the world, particularly in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Currently the 10th largest insurer in Europe, BNP Paribas Cardif aims to be the global benchmark in insurance partnerships.
BNP Paribas Cardif is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas.
The Group ranks highly in its three core activities: Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking.
In its Corporate & Investment Banking and Investment Solutions activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia. BNP Paribas has a presence in 80 countries with nearly 200,000 employees.
A socially responsible enterprise
BNP Paribas Cardif pursues an exemplary Corporate Social Responsibility policy centered on responsible products and services, promotion of workplace diversity, internal environmental initiatives and support for economic and financial education.
- 24,3 billion € Gross Written Premiums
- 2 billion € Net Banking Income
- 1 billion € Pre-tax net profit
- 170 billion € Assets under management
Key figures Bulgaria
- over 500 000 insured people